Medical & Business
7320 W Hood Place Suite 101
Kennewick, WA 99336
Credentialing Services | Coding Services | Consulting & Auditing Services
Medical Billing & Consulting, LLC provides customer-care oriented, full-service medical billing and accounts receivable management services specifically designed to maximize practice reimbursement. We are committed to ensuring that physicians are compensated fairly for the services they provide to their community.
Our clients range in size from solo practitioners to larger group practices. We work directly with our clients to:
- Increase revenue
- Reduce the number of days in Accounts Receivable
- Mitigate staffing concerns
- Create workflow efficiencies
- Enhance overall control of the practice
Your success is our business and we recognize that no two practices are the same. We offer a variety of options at various levels which tailor our services around your needs. Some of the standard services included in our full service medical billing option are:
- Overall practice assessment and recommendations as in depth or as little as you desire.
- Assistance with coding compliance and billing guidelines to assure clean claim submission
- Electronic claims submission, including primary, secondary and tertiary insurances, claim tracking, insurance-specific follow up processes.
- Patient balance billing with processes developed specific to your practice needs and in accordance with current office policies or assistance with revisions to current policies and processes.
- Monthly practice analysis reports. Summary reports with key performance indicators, including, but not limited to, procedure analysis, payment detail, outstanding A/R and adjustments, payor mix as well as any additional reports requested by client at any time.
- Full compliance with HIPAA and OIG rules and regulations to assure appropriate compliance for third party medical billing companies.
Outstanding, personalized customer service with a small team approach which has proven to have a higher level of customer service and satisfaction.
Additional services can be provided based on your practice needs. These services can be integrated into the full-service billing option and may increase the percentage billing cost to you. These services can also be offered on a consulting basis at any time based on your specific needs:
Procedure (CPT) and/or diagnosis (ICD-10) as well as HCPCS coding services (coding compliance and billing guidelines related to specialty to assure clean claim submission is included in the full service billing service)
- Insurance contract analysis and negotiations
- Fee Schedule analysis
- Medical record or coding specific audits
- Overall practice assessments
- Compliance manual creation
- Practice Management
- Bookkeeping Services
Medical Billing & Consulting, LLC provides physicians with complete credentialing services and can credential you with the insurance carriers and networks of your choice. We can also assist with credentialing as part of the hospital privileging process, as well as for the credentialing required by all insurance providers, including Medicare and Medicaid, prior to formalizing payor contracts.
The overwhelming task of completing applications, gathering and submitting licenses, certificates, tax forms, degrees and other documentation required to complete Credentialing Applications can be time consuming. We can help ease this process while you concentrate on providing care to your patients.
Along with the Medical Billing Services we offer Medical Coding Services, including CPT and ICD-10 Coding. These coding services can be included with the billing services or offered individually.
We also provide education for both staff and providers to select the appropriate code in order to maximize reimbursement.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Reimbursement Analysis
- Coding Audits
- CPT & ICD–10 Review
- In–House Compliance Audit
Consulting & Auditing Services
Medical Billing & Consulting provides a number of consulting services that are customized to match the needs of your practice.
Medical Record Audits/Coding Audits – This service is performed by certified ICD-10 and CPT coders.
Training – This can include in-house billing staff, reception area, physicians, and all facility staff on medical billing, medical coding issues as well as proper methodology.
Our expertise is in the identification and implementation of problem areas in operations. We offer the following:
- Practice Assessments
- Benchmark Practice Comparisons
- Physician Practice Compliance Audits
- Integration of Hospital Physician Services
- Fee Schedule Analysis
- Charge Master/Super Bill Creation/Analysis
- Practice Evaluations
- Managed Care Contracting/Negotiation
- Set up New Physician Practices