Medical Billing & Consulting, LLC provides customer-care oriented, full-service medical billing and accounts receivable management services specifically designed to maximize practice reimbursement. We are committed to ensuring that physicians are compensated fairly for the services they provide to their community.
Our clients range in size from solo practitioners to larger group practices. We work directly with our clients to:
- Increase revenue
- Reduce the number of days in Accounts Receivable
- Mitigate staffing concerns
- Create workflow efficiencies
- Enhance overall control of the practice
Your success is our business and we recognize that no two practices are the same. We offer a variety of options at various levels which tailor our services around your needs. Some of the standard services included in our full service medical billing option are:
- Overall practice assessment and recommendations as in depth or as little as you desire.
- Assistance with coding compliance and billing guidelines to assure clean claim submission.
- Electronic claims submission, including primary, secondary and tertiary insurances, claim tracking, insurance-specific follow up processes.
- Patient balance billing with processes developed specific to your practice needs and in accordance with current office policies or assistance with revisions to current policies and processes.
- Monthly practice analysis reports. Summary reports with key performance indicators, including, but not limited to, procedure analysis, payment detail, outstanding A/R and adjustments, payor mix as well as any additional reports requested by client at any time.
- Full compliance with HIPAA and OIG rules and regulations to assure appropriate compliance for third party medical billing companies.
Outstanding, personalized customer service with a small team approach which has proven to have a higher level of customer service and satisfaction.
Additional services can be provided based on your practice needs. These services can be integrated into the full-service billing option and may increase the percentage billing cost to you. These services can also be offered on a consulting basis at any time based on your specific needs: